[IP] Re:

> ate and bolused at 8am... tested at 12:30
> when I got home from teaching class and was at 236... ouch!! tested
> again at 1:00 when I felt like eating again and was suddenly at
> 145... same meter the whole time...

First, it will take a couple of days for all the N to get out of your
Second, your basal rates WILL need to be tuned up. This could happen
real quick or it could take a couple of months of messin' around.

Start now by reading the pump bible, Pumping Insulin, and read
through the HOWTO's on the web site about ratios, setting basal
rates, etc...

Then remember YMMV :-)

Michael <email @ redacted>