Re: [IP] More Creepies

I remember one time that i had one of my first "Lows" it happened in P.E.
class in highschool it is kinda funny because me and another guy were
playing ping pong and i didn't really know what a low felt like, but
thought i was having one once i could not keep score in the game.. that is
embarrising i thought because i could hardly count or remember what came
next (and trust me it took alot of effort to think during that low) after i
ate and starrted to feel better i checked my sugar and it was 47 (AFTER I
ATE A SNICKERS)... that scared me..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
email @ redacted