Re: [IP] big bubble

If i ever find  a VERY big bubble in my cartrage, i would just either take
the connection off and push the bubble out (either clamping the tubing or
not) if you have a disconnectable one you can disconnect and run the bubble
out.  If it is not real big i just forget about it i hardly ever have the
bubble make it into the tubing.

ps  I have the disetronic

At 05:19 PM 1/12/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I don't think you can get rid of it without starting over.  I have a mini med
>pump, and occasionally find a large bubble in the reservoir.  I don't recall
>it ever getting into the tubing.  I would just keep an eye on your tubing, to
>make sure it doesn't travel into it.  Someone said that it would take a
>in the tubing 1 inch long to equal 1 unit of insulin.  I hope that is some
>help, probably not.
Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438