[IP] battery tip

hi kids:

a tip for batteries (MNMD at least) - when you take them out of the package.
rub the side with the bump on a piece of white office paper.  Don't ask me
what electro-mechanical process this invokes, but my pump trainer/Minimed
employee/friend told me to do it, and my batteries last 6 weeks or more...

also, if you are using tons of basal rates, and the square wave and the
automatic off and check to make sure your pump light is working 45 times a
day, your batteries may not last as long as others...all that pushing and
clicking costs battery life