Re: [IP] Re: [ip] battery life

At 04:36 PM 1/12/1999  Neal & Kara wrote:
>.Barbara B says you should keep the batteries in the fridge.  The Disetronic
>manuals say NOT to do this.  What's the group consensus?

I've heard it both ways. I know that at one time keeping batteries cold was
gospel. But, I've since read that this may not really be true. So now I
don't know what the definitive answer is... and the correct answer may also
depend on the battery type. Alkaline batteries may need different treatment
from mercury or silver-oxide, etc.

Do we have a battery expert in the house??

ICQ #11353385