Re: [IP] big bubble

In a message dated 1/12/99 5:53:51 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I've got a bubble the size of a small eraser floating around the cartridge
 of my H-tronplus.  How do I/Can I get rid of it w/o starting all over? >>

Hi Neal

If it travels into your tubing, keep an eye on it and, when it gets to -- or
close to -- the the disconnect site on your set, disconnect and "bolus" it
out. That's what would make sense to me.