Re: [IP] big bubble

I don't think you can get rid of it without starting over.  I have a mini med
pump, and occasionally find a large bubble in the reservoir.  I don't recall
it ever getting into the tubing.  I would just keep an eye on your tubing, to
make sure it doesn't travel into it.  Someone said that it would take a bubble
in the tubing 1 inch long to equal 1 unit of insulin.  I hope that is some
help, probably not.