[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #737

> Just wondering if anyone has heard or is doing thins little trick:
> Taking Chromium Picolinate (about 200mcg).. for me it tends to help
> lower/improve insulin useage..

You mean you can reduce the AMOUNT of insulin ? By how much ?
Not that it improves stability of your blood sugars ?

People seem to have mixed results with it. I know I did and gave up on
it. YMMV.
Besides, for the cost of the pills, it's probably cheaper to use a bit
more insulin.
and... is it deductible from your insurance claims ?
You're not eliminating insulin right ?
If it did that... now you'd be talking serious stuff.

> Has anyone tried this?
> Brian Carter..
* Tom M                     *
* email @ redacted            *