Re: [IP] ? - Cannula, bleeding, waste

Fran,  Yes yes yes--I had this problem and had it answered when I got on this
list.  I use the tender/silhouette and I kept getting blood in the tubing with
heavy exercise.  I solved the problem by inserting the needle at a very
shallow angle.  I am thin and have alot of muscle in my stomach so if I go too
deep, I bleed.  It doesn't hit muscle for me when it is shallow( 0-10 degree
angle).  I haven't had a problem since.
Good luck.  ellen