Re: [IP] Panic Attacks

One night when I was pregnant I had a really bad reaction.  I kept telling my
husband to help me, and crying for my Mom.  I don't remember a thing.  I did
it when I was younger too.  I guess the mind takes over cause it knows I can't
do what needs to be done.  I never really thought about it before.  I know I
go nuts and don't remember a lot of things.  Like I used to cuss my Mom out,
and I swear (not literally) I don't remember a thing!  Anyhow, I am glad to
hear I am not the only one who has the panic attacks.  Maybe I don't need
Prozac!  :-)