Re: [IP] ? - Strips, Doctors, Insurance

>I'd say that a more
>caring medical staff would be helpful, too. Can you find any like that
>you are?

Me i found my Dr. Now by getting one recommended to me by my Pediatric DR.
which took care of my diabetes since i was diagnosied to the time i turned
21.. when i went personally to talk to the staff at the Dr. office they said
no they were full and they were not taking anymore
Pt. so i just told My Dr. at that time and she dropped everything in the
middle of a clinic and called her up(they new each other from MED school)
and got me in. ha ha..

My old ped. DR, is also on the pump.

Brian Carter