[IP] My CME Talk

Dear Fellow Pumpers/Those that Care about them:
	I gave my talk on Insulin Pumps to the medical staff last Thursday.
Most of the attendees were Family Docs.  One of the Physical Therapists at
our hospital uses a pump and she was there.  Also, one of our pediatricians
has a Nurse Practitioner working at her office whose 11 year old daughter
just got a pump in July.  In her words, "It's changed our lives".
	The audience was very interested and learned about something that
most of them didn't even know existed.
	Thanks for all your support!