Re: [IP] ? - Strips, Doctors, Insurance

In a message dated 1/12/99 10:56:35 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  The staff does not believe I test myself
 approximately 10 times a day.  >>

Hi Fran

Does your meter have a memory? If so, you could show them how many times a day
you test a day by accessing the memory (in front of them). I'd say that a more
caring medical staff would be helpful, too. Can you find any like that where
you are? I know it took me a few tries to find health care professionals I
felt comfortable with.