Re: [IP] ? - Strips, Doctors, Insurance

Are you seeing an endo? Have you been writing down in your log book when you
test? If so I would take that with to show them.
I get 200 test strips per month..I use them. I have to test several times per
day due to pump and meds I am that can play havoc with my blood sugars.
I don't know if a letter would change thier minds but if they saw your log
that might. Insulin should be prescibed based on what you use plus an exptra
bottle. I get 3 bottles per month. I told them I go through that much (I do)
and showed them my log book with the amounts of my basil rate and boluses
I hope you can get your supplies. It can be very stressful to have to
constantly fight for your right to manage your diabetes. I would tell them