Re: [IP] ? - Cannula, bleeding, waste

In a message dated 1/12/99 9:43:54 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< It's real frustrating to me because I have to pull
 it out ( obviously <S? ) and then start with a new one.  When I was
 using needles at least I could re use the needle. >>

I've been known to stick the needle back into the cannula and reuse it. Of
course, that was when I pulled the needle out before I stuck anything into me
(duh), so I don't know about doing that when blood has gotten into the canula,
unless you flush out the blood with a bolus of insulin.