Re: [IP] questions for everyone (one there for Kasey)

At 07:17 AM 1/12/1999  Brian Carter wrote:
>I have seen a message that when we send a e-mail to the insulinpumpers our
>e-mail is also available to everyone on the message? is there e-mails
>attacked to the messages i have not been able to find them to send some
>e-mails to individuals.

Yes, your responses go to the whole list. Look in the From header to see
the real email address of the person that wrote the message. What email
program are you using?? Some programs have a special button you need to
push to see all of the headers. Or, others hide them while viewing in the
"preview" mode but show a lot of them while looking at the whole message.

ICQ #11353385