Re: [IP] anyone heard of this little trick?

> >Brian,
> >Does the chromium picolinate work?

I have tried this a few times and have found that it's better just to stay off
of it.  If you don't take it consistently and therefore change your basel rates
accordingly that you can, well I did, run into problems because it does
drastically reduce your insulin in take.  To me it was adding one more variable
to an already complex problem.  Bottom line, be careful, but then again YMMV.  (
wow, never thought I'd use that one. <S> )