[IP] Insulin Sets......

I use Disetronic "Tender" set and have never had a leakage problem.  I do have a friend that started to have a leakage problem but it was due to tightening the insert into the pump and cracking the connector as any thing else use minimum force when tightening.  I don't believe that sets (MiniMed and Disetronic) are interchangeable.  Before Disetronic came out with their Tender set, I tried using one of Minimed's and it would leak at the pump connection.