Re: [IP] anyone heard of this little trick?

>Does the chromium picolinate work?

For me it has the only problem is trying to remember to take it all the
time, (hard since i have no other pills to take),  on the back of the bottle
it also sayes : "diabetics: use only under a Dr. supervision".
other than that it has woorked.. right now i am tryong to get my new basal
rate refined and seeing if this chromium will work more again.

Brian Carter