Re: [IP] anyone heard of this little trick?

Does the chromium picolinate work? My moms big on the herb thing.The book I'm
reading here says you can also use brewers yeast with added chromium.
This book is making me laugh--it tells you to take this to increase   your
insulins efficiency,then in big letters it says "if you have diabetes take no
meds w/o advice from physician"      Doreen