[IP] ? - Cannula, bleeding, waste

Last night it happened again.  It being I put in a new Cannula, pull out
the needle part, and watch the blood coming out where I am suppose to
put the tubing in.  It's real frustrating to me because I have to pull
it out ( obviously <S? ) and then start with a new one.  When I was
using needles at least I could re use the needle.  I just feel like it's
such a waste and the cannula's aren't cheep.  Does anyone else have this
problem?  Has anyone had this problem and resolved it, if yes how?

Thank You,