Re: [IP] Creepies

i beleive that the adrenal glans raise the pulserate when the sugar level
drops at a fast rate(dont take this as gospel)but i have noticed my own
pulse speeds up when i have a low sugar,i have had IDDM for 21 years with
no complications to date i recently had an ecg done and it was fine.,i
guess you should at least qusetion your doctor (owing to the fact you have
had bypass surgery)about the low sugar and increased heart rate.I hope this
helps you somewhat