Re: [IP] bent cannuela and strange happenings

<< 1. I rolled in my sleep in such a way that I pressed sel sel act hmmm
 all within a very tight time period
 2. In my sleep I got up and suspended my pump
 3. My pump went crazy >>

also, when you bolused it may have skipped to the suspend screen and instead
of bolusing you stopped the pump.  check to see if you got the small bolus you
thought you gave.  to me that makes more sense for a cause.