[IP] lesions, syringes, stories

You Can Run

In 23 years I never got infected from a syringe and most of those years I didn't use antiseptic. But I did get three or four skin lesions on leg and back. It may have been during times of poor control. They were persistent and left scars but all healed without medical intervention.
It's a PartyI used one hand to pull the shaft and hold the syringe bending the shaft each time I extended it. I used a syringe so many times that the plunger end broke off. I was on vacation and wanted to get through without a trip to a pharmacy. It was amusing using an old broken syringe.
Once I rented a room in a house with a heroin addict. After helping me install a carpet in my VW Bug he says, "The only thing I'm going to ask you for is one of your shooters." I told him, Don't have a gun. He said, no all I want is one of your syringes. I gave him one but then I asked for it back, telling him how bad I felt. Later he told me he'd shared a syringe with whores. I only thought, you want heroin that much. One time my friend's daughter stole one of my syringes. The mother knew she had a history.
In 23 years I'll have stories to tell about the pump. The trip to Africa story was one of the best I've heard. I'll say, "I found WEB pages about insulin pumps, KidsRPuming and Insulin-Pumpers. And decided to check it out." No one will believe that I put five drops of urin in a test tube with chemicals and injected time released animal insulin...
Aaron

GIF image

GIF image