[IP] Battery Life

Has anyone had an experience with batteries for you pump not lasting? Amy
changed her's 2 weeks ago, and yesterday her pump said 'Lo Battery'. It
wouldn't do a thing until we changed them. It's been awfully cold here in
Illinois that past 3 - 4 weeks, but her pump isn't exposed to the cold anymore
than she is, so I don't think it's that. BTW, these were batteries from
MiniMed - I replaced them with Everready.
Sue Tappendorf