Re: [IP] bent cannuela and strange happenings

It did say suspend but I will take out my batteries anyway...
Thanks for your advice on the other I will do some bending to see what happens and
I am glad the bent canula should cause no problem.
Have not had any problems since that night so I guess I am going to have to chalk
it up to a tilt in the universe :0)