RE: [IP] Re: Staph Infections

I am getting ready to go on the MM 507c with in the next 2 weeks.  I have
tried to read all that I can.  I am concerned with the infections some of you
are getting.  Do all Pump users get this?

 I've been pumping for almost 3 years and never had an infection think this is a YMMV thing...some are more prone to infections....I'm lucky that I'm not...
    Do you regret going on the pump?

I don't regret one second of being on the pump, for me it literally saved my life.  I hope that I don't sound melodramatic here, that's just the way I see it....sure there are downsides sometimes, I've had very few....I feel like a "real" person for the first time in my life....Imagine a 43 year old getting excited about sleeping in, and not having to eat on a schedule and eating forbidden things,my hypoglycemic unawareness has reversed...my health is 100%....BUT I have diabetes and for the first time ,I'm controlling it....it's not controlling me....YIPPEE....I love my pump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rhonda Tyo....Diabetes for 33 years....pumping and loving it!!!!!!!

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef