Re: [IP] New pump-old pump

My new Min-Med pump will be here Thurs. I am excited..but am sad to have to
good bye to my Disetronic pump. I need the sqaure wave bolus feature
because of
some other ehalth problems and certain meds I am taking and it is the opinion
of my medical team that the sqaure wave will be of a great help to me. But
I am
so thankful that I have had my Disetronic pump because it has saved my life. I
like the D pump..
I hope I will be able to figure out how to work the new pump..
I also ordered the soft set I use bent needle now..I hope it will agree
with me
as it is teflon.
my new pump will be here in Thurs..excited and sad at the same time..
I wish Disetonic would have upgraded thiers..I would have chosen that again.
But..Oh well..