[IP] No Delivery Alarms & White Stuff

     Hi folks,
        A question specifically for MiniMed 507/c pumpers - I've seen
     many of you MM pumpers talking about getting a random "no delivery
     alarm". This is a HUGE relief, that often it's not serious. I've
     been pumping 2 months, and have had 2 "false" no delivery alarms.
     One was due to low batteries, and the other occurred while I was
     trying to bolus, walking outside with a friend and about to eat a
     snack. We had to go home because I was afraid I needed to change
     the set. Although I had no site problems, and my sugar was fine
     (104), I did have cloudy white stuff building up at the NECK of the
     tubing - the very beginning of the tubing coming out of the
        I have had this happen A LOT. Bill Van Antwerp, Minimed guy,
     what do you make of this? I feel like I'm wasting my tubing and
     infusion sets, but a MiniMed rep who helped me via phone during my
     first "no delivery" alarm asked me to check for crystallization at
     the neck of the tubing. Is that what the white stuff is at the
     tubing neck? Why does it happen so often? What can I do about it?
     Type 1, 15 yrs.
     Age 24
     MM 507c, 2 months