No Subject

> ----------
> > From: email @ redacted
> > To: email @ redacted
> > Subject: Re: [IP] Antiobiotics.../white stuff in cannela
I hope that we can talk about this again.  We at MiniMed are very interested
in this phenomenon.If anyone has these white stuff building up in the
cannula of their sets, please give me a call at
1 800 933 3322 x 2913 and try to save both the pump reservoir and the full
set.  We would like to analyze the cannula of the infusion sets to see what
is there.  I don't care if you have a MiniMed, Disetronic or some other
pump, nor do I care what type of set you have.  As we have discussed before,
no one that I have talked to understands either the Humalog site loss issues
or the buildup of white deposits in the tips of catheters and we would like
to understand both.

Bill Van Antwerp
email @ redacted