No Subject

Minimed makes basically four kinds of sets. The Sof-Set QR is a 90 degree
set (this means that it goes in at 90 degrees to the skin) and it can
disconnect about 4 inches from the insertion site.  We also make a non
disconnect set called the SofSet.  Both of these sets and only these sets
can be inserted with the Sofserter.  We also sell the Silhouette set which
is identical to the Tender set sold by Disetronic.  The Silhouette set is an
angled insertion set which goes in the body at an angle set by the patient.
These sets do not have an autoinserter yet.  We also make a bent needle set
which can have the same type of disconnect as the Sofset.  Disetronic sells
a variety of needle sets as well.  At the moment, all insulin sets from
MiniMed and Disetronic can be used on any type of pump.  I would advise you
to try all of the types of sets that are available and make up your own

Bill Van Antwerp
MiniMed Inc