Re: [IP] Plea for Pictures

> What insulin pumpers information form do I need to fill out to have
> my picture added to my profile.

> How do I find my profile? Jen

The profile you submitted when you joined insulin pumpers is
available for all members to view in the

MEMBERS ONLY area. Simply click on the MEMBERS ONLY button
on the main web page (second button left from the top).

If the directions on the page don't help enough, click the FORGET
button. If that doesn't do it, e-mail HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

You don't have to fill out the form to add your picture. Simply
e-mail it to me, or if it's already on the web somewhere, send me the
URL. If all else fails, send it to me via Snail Mail.

About the Information Form....... Insulin Pumpers has an extensive
questionaire that collects information about diabetes and some
particulars about each individual. NONE of the particulars are
released with the exception of the INFO in the OVER 24,900 club, and
that is only with your consent and available only in the MEMBERS ONLY
area (take a look). The rest of the information goes into the
statistics data base and provides the charts, graphs, etc.... that is
presented on the ABOUT INSULIN PUMPERS page (first button) on the
main web site.

This information helps all those with diabetes get a better picture
of what is going on and how others are managing their diabetes. It is
interesting, for instance, to know that most Type 1's were diagnosed
around age 10, and that pumping helps lower hbA1c 1-2% on the
average, etc....

Michael <email @ redacted>