Re: [IP] I Got my Pump !!!

Fear is a normal emotion that we all experience and keeps us sharp and
focused. You are right on target to changing your quality of life. You are
well connected to accessing veteran pumpers. Document everything, including
your emotions, and someday you'll look back and laugh. Good luck to you.
Bill King