[IP] Screen names, signatures

There are a whole lot of people on these lists now. I remember the days
(not too long ago) when I could easily recognize the screen names,
"handles" and other monikers of all our Insulin Pumpers members.

yourself in your posting, since your e mail address in the message header
may not clearly tell us who you are. This is especially true for AOL users
(not picking on you by any means, folks), or users whose e mail address is
strictly assigned by their ISP. It's always nicer to respond to "Bill" or
"Susanne" than it is to send a response to
email @ redacted <vbg>

One of the best ways to make sure we know who you are is to include a
signature in your message - a simple line or two at the most. Your name and
possibly your return e mail address are super. Anything longer than 3 lines
is usually not necessary, anything longer than 5 is often considered "bad

It's generally easy to configure your mailer to do this automatically. If
you're not sure how, just ask one of the IP-Admin team, you should get some
good help with this.

So, don't be shy - let us know who you are :-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted