[IP] Plea for Pictures

Hi Pumpers and friends,

do I ever have a New Year's resolution for you!!!!

Just email or snail mail me your picture and I will add it to your
profile in the Members Only area.

I just received another today, so don't be the last on on the IP map
to send me your picture

Of the 850 or so list members, just a handful have taken advantage of
the opportunity to show off a little.

I've added my picture and just put on a new one of Lily as I
promised. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.

Accept the challenge. Send me those pictures!!!

PS. fill out the Insulin Pumpers Information form too.

Michael <email @ redacted>