Re: [IP] Re: Staph Infections

I am getting ready to go on the MM 507c with in the next 2 weeks.  I have
tried to read all that I can.  I am concerned with the infections some of you
are getting.  Do all Pump users get this?  Is this something that I will get
and cannot avoid getting?  I was surprised to learn that you can't always use
your stomach and adomane for your infusion sets.  Is this one of the causes of
infections?  Do you regret going on the pump?