Re: [IP] Reluctant backside users

Her right hip area must have scar tissue because it is very sensitive to the
touch-can't use that spot.

Luckly if that area is sore to the touch it is not likely to be scar tissue
since scar tissue has no nerve endings in it. so in a little while
(depending oh she heals) that should go away and be ok to use again.

> We need to get these kids to
>grow and fatten up a little.

That was one problem with me little fat especially in my legs.. but that
little is enough for me but i have to use steel needles shallow if i use the
tenders my sugar shoots up my night fall.

Brian Carter