Re: [IP] Reluctant backside users

We are slowly running out of spots on Megan to set the infusion. She has no
fat either and it makes the selection limited. Her right hip area must have
scar tissue because it is very sensitive to the touch-can't use that spot. We
rotate between the left hip, stomach and I finally convinced her to use her
thigh. She hs no fat there either but I was desperate. Her thighs absorbed OK
but the infusion crimped in 2 days or less there. We need to get these kids to
grow and fatten up a little.

Judy C