Re: [IP] Back and happy

> So far the only draw back is when I get a
> 2 hour after reading below 180 it has only
> represented a precursor to a low. I don't
> know if this will change but I hope so.

My 1 and 2 hour post meal targets are higher
than the standard ones since my body converts
the carbs in a meal to sugar faster than most.
The sugar curve from most meals is just faster
than the activity of humalog.  I get good bgs
when eating pizza with a standard bolus.  I
determined ranges that need immediate treatment
(high or low) and bgs that need another test
in 1 hour by doing bgs every hour for 4 hours
after meals for about a week after basals were
set when I started on the pump last August.