Re: [IP] Happy New Year!

Unfortunately what Eleen says is true as a young child my glucose readings
swung around quite a bit so i noticed low bloodsugars alot now that i keep
my bloodsugar around 4.0 mmol\l (72.4)
i find that if it slips down a couple of points i dont notice it as im used
to being around this reading and it doesnt take a great deal to lower it.I
have found on past experience that even if your bloodglucose is say even as
high as 12mmol/l (217) and it drops rapidly to say 7mmol (126)
you feel as tho you are having a hypo, it seems as tho the body watches the
SWING in bloodsugar rather than what level it actually is at ,as ive been
on a consistant 3.1 (57) for several hours with no hypoglycaemic reactions
at all.