Re: [IP] Re: Staph Infections

Heather Bannister wrote:

> I was told that bumps are a way of showing allergy to a set.  I get them
> often--red and slightly painful to the touch, but not infected.  For me
> they go away within a few days and I just wait for a couple of weeks to
> go very near the site again.

Are you using pure humalog?  Mixing with velosulin might help.  I always had
this problem before they invented velosulin and still do with regular
insulin.  I also have it when I use pure humalog.  It goes away with pure
velosulin and mostly stays away with a mixture although I ocassionally see a
bump or two -- not often thought.