Re: [IP] Happy New Year!

Side note though:  hypoglycemia unawareness can be caused by long term neuropathy
or adrenal disfunction but this is usually only a partial cause at best and
usually only occurs with pretty severe complications.  Hypoglycemia unawareness
frequently comes with tight control -- especially if you manage to stay in the
70-100 range for several days consecutively and consistently and do so much of the
time.  The out of control holiday blood sugars would definately cause the return
of those symptoms -- the swings in bg tend to increase them, especially when you
go through a period of suddenly swinging around again.  In other words, ocassional
out of control periods will probably preserve those symptoms.  They are not
correlated to bg -- you can have them at 200 or at 20, they are correlated to bg
swings and adrenal responses.

Sorry,  wish that weren't the way it is.