Re: [IP] sofsets and comfort sets

> Michael -
> Why does Lily use sofsets in her stomach and comfort sets in her
> abdomen? Lauren has done it the opposite way.
I don't know, she likes it that way. She uses the sof-serter an just
goes "plunk" into her tummy. She tried the sof-sets for a while in
the back, but the button and tubing kept getting messed up with her
clothes. She doesn't want to use that "long" needle in her tummy and
is happy with the SofSets there.

Michael <email @ redacted>