[IP] ab and hip

Lauren, 12.5, loved the sofset in the hip, she couldn't wear it in her
abdomen,not enough fat..  I wish that Minimed would make a shorter sofset
for little people.

Nonetheless, the sofset was very prone to popping out and we could not tell
it until we got the unexplained 300.  Lauren is now pretty sour on the
sofset, but I bet we'll use it again.  However, Lauren did have a pump
bump/allergic reaction to the sofsets and has no problem with the comforts.