[IP] RE: You got your pump!

: email @ redacted
    I am so happy to hear that you received your pump. You say that you are a bit scared. Well, relax. I know it is hard to face but it will be better real soon. Don't let it bother you. You have plenty of help here and besides that you are well educated to handle it. I remember the day I started and I also remember the first set I had to change by myself. It was scary and I was almost 50! LOL. Nothing to it now. I remember that in just a couple of days everything gets settled down and you feel sooooooo fine that you wonder how you ever made it without the pump!
    Good luck and "Praise the Lord!" It is all downhill now. Better day ahead.