Re: [IP] Reluctant backside users

> > As Kasey says, this
> > gets very small for a child, but would be interested in knowing if
> > experimentation with this area works. Are you using Tenders/equiv?
> >
> Yep, Comforts.  The area you described is the one we used.  She'd
> just forget it was there and with her
> five-year-old-don't-have-time-to-pee-so-I'll-go-as-fast-as-I-can
> mode she'd practically yank the set out pulling her pants up and
> down.

Well, if she has forgetten it's there, then you have a good spot.
Lily used to insist on wearing a piece of tape with a stress loop
with the Tender even though it really isn't necessary. Perhaps this
trick along with some of the sticky skin prep will prevent a repeat
of the problem.

Michael <email @ redacted>