Re: [IP] buttock area insertions

Heather,  I use the tender in my buttocks and it works fine.  I don't like it
as much as my stomach but it's OK for a change of pace.  The problem I had was
learning how to insert with my left hand in my right side.  Tough, but I am
pretty smooth now.  Heather, I have been reading your posts for awhile and I
really enjoy your entries.  It's nice to have someone as young as you at this
site.  You express yourself so well.  Keep posting.  ellen