[IP] Update on Kerry S.

Another overdue update is on Kerry. She has now been on the pump for 1
1/2yrs and is still has wide swings in her bs from time to time. The dr
recently started her on a 4:1 (H:V) mixture. Haven't seen much change in her
control with the mixture yet, but that is probably due to the fact she has
insulin antibodies at about the 75% level. I have been trying to help her
the best I can, but it is starting to overwhelm me.  I see how tough it is
on her with her depression, pernicious anemia, graves disease, etc., and
handling diabetes on top of this is extremely difficult.

Brian Spitler