Re: [IP] Reluctant backside users

> I've tried the backside area a few times on Kayla, even though she
> hated the idea, and each time was not good.  A few things happened.
> She kept forgetting it was there and would irritate the site pulling
> her pants up and down.

Hmmm...... the site should be selected so the pants don't really
touch it.

The area where the waste slims a little, above the curvey part of the
buttocks, there is a small area that is usually free from contact at
the edge or just below the panty line (non-bikini). You get a swath
to use the runs from almost the hip inwards toward the middle of the
back. It's only a couple of inches on a small person, but has a nice
pad of flesh that is not directly over muscle. As Kasey says, this
gets very small for a child, but would be interested in knowing if
experimentation with this area works. Are you using Tenders/equiv?

Michael <email @ redacted>