Re: [IP] Reluctant backside users

   I figured Michael would respond to this question! Just wanted to add that
Melissa's been using her "butt" for close to 2 years I think. She was
motivated by the hypertrophy she was getting in her stomach which wasn't going
to look too good in a bikini, but grew to actually prefer using her back hip
to her stomach & now won't switch back & alternate, which is what Lily does.
The hypertrophy by the way did resolve. The few times she tried using her
thigh, she seemed to get very poor absorption.

Renee (pump coach/mom to Melissa - age 16 & on her way to get her driver's
permit today!!! Eeeeek!)